Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy, busy month....

It has been a busy busy month so far and I am just about to finish about 7 other projects so I will have some more pics up soon (I know you are just waiting with baited breath ;) )
Here are the first hats that I made for someone other than my own family. They came out much cuter in person, I just need to figure out a way to photograph them well....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Keri, I hope you and the boys like them!

******
and for little Miss C.
I am horrible, I don't even know Miss. C's name... I guess I don't really need to but that is the nosey part in me coming out. Anyway she has a party coming up this weekend that I hope she really enjoys!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment