Saturday, July 7, 2012

Excited!

I know how I have mentioned about a billion times that I love chevron but I really do.  Love this aqua chevron clutch with the orange flower!  (so I am excited about this)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also just finished up two pocket clutches
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I made a couple things for myself as well.  A friend and I are getting ready to do the Color Run  (I am REALLY excited for this) and you are suppose to wear all white.  I made a headband for each of us
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also wanted to make a cross body bag because I have a feeling we are going to need to carry some things with us.  There will be 23,000 people there so I don't think we will be able to keep stuff in the car that we will need.  What I am most excited about is that I made this from my head... no pattern!  Yeah, it is nothing too fancy but for my first one on my own I am excited
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I plan on doing some crafts with the kids later on in the summer with some dye so I will probably dye it blue and use it for our library books and what not.


Now for some exciting news for you!  There are 4 Mondays left in the month of July and for each Monday of the month I will be doing some type of giveaway on my Facebook page.  So make sure you like it to keep up with all of the giveaways and details!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment