Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tooth Fairy Pillows





Brook asked if I could make some tooth fairy pillows for her darling little ladies.  I was very excited to do so and I love the way they came out.  Each tooth is a pocket to hold the tooth until the tooth fairy can arrive.  With the ribbons your little one can hang it on their door knob to make it easier for the tooth fairy to get it in the middle of the night.  Nothing worse than that tooth fairy having to fumble trying to get that tooth!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For some reason my computer is not allowing me to rotate the pictures so just lean you head a little bit until I can get it fixed...lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They were each personalized on the back as well
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


If you get a chance head on over to The Fabulous Won and enter to win a $25 gift certificate and free shipping for my store!




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment