Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Capes and monsters and bugs .... oh my!

I am a bit behind on posting some of the things that I have done lately (it is what happens when you are busy working on things, so for that I thank you!)
I made some capes for my kids.  Jack took his before I was done with it and was running around the house saying "to the rescue!".  He had a Buzz Lightyear one of course.
Bella though, she is part Princess and part Bad-ass so she gets this one
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I made some tees for Twinkie Tush
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jaxon and Brady are turning 3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sofia and Ava are turning 2 and Gia is turning 1!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and I think what I am most excited about is that I made my first bag.... not too shabby for my first attempt!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment