Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mommy and me....

What is better than a tote bag?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A matching Mother / daughter tote set
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
****
Meghann is due next month with a little boy and I made some photo props for her:
A blue earflap hat and matching diaper cover
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The next two look much better when modeled by a baby.... but alas my babies are no longer babies so I have no models but this is a monkey hat with a "cape" (keep in mind that this is a photo prop and imagine a sweet chubby baby under that.... is your heart melting yet?)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is a "peapod" and I had to put a doll baby in it so you could kinda get the picture
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
***
And finally for today I have some more Bubble Guppie shirts for my friend Kim
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
***
Now to get back to work... I am working on 2 Brobee, A princess, Elmo, Grover, and Cookie Monster... Just got them all cut out :)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment