Sunday, January 29, 2012

Amy Butler's Cosmo Bag....

I finally had time to try the Cosmo bag from Amy Butler's Style Stitches (http://www.amazon.com/Amy-Butlers-Style-Stitches-Wonderful/dp/0811866696 )  .  
It was harder than I anticipated but I love the way it turned out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It is larger than I thought but I never really checked the measurements, I just fell in love with the bag.  It would be perfect for a diaper bag or a weekender, I think it will be a little too large for everyday use



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It has tons of pockets  (2 on either side and 4 large ones on the inside)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I would love to try another one for everyday but I would shrink the pattern next time.
Now... I need to find a pattern for a matching wallet :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment