Friday, June 15, 2012

Fresh Start

I have been saying over and over in my head that I need to get things going again.  I have been keeping busy with private orders or making things for myself.  Then came along a local craft fair that I found out about 2 weeks ago and it was the kick in my pants that I needed to really get going again. 
I am in love with these macrame bracelets
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then I figured out how to make these nifty flowers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and I found a no-slip grip for them that kept one in Bella's hair all day.... it is sad to say how excited that made me.
Then there is chevron fabric... how I love thee....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have a yellow one as well but I am totally infatuated with this teal one that is backordered everywhere.  I never thought I would be as in love with fabric as I am.  Yes... again, I am very sad ;)
Super cute
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For the tooth fairy.... the tooth is a pocket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
An oldie but a goodie.... I think this is my favorite onesie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then some ties for little boys
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have some fun things coming up and will be relaunching my Etsy shop, starting a Facebook fan page and will be having a giveaway or two coming up.  So stay tuned!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment