Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I am international now

I know it is silly but I was so excited to ship off my first order to Canada earlier in the week! It was for two vintage Canuck shirts
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
While these shirts were not sent international they were fun to make nonetheless.
These shirts went to a lovely set of twins to match some skirts they just got
(these shirts actually look much cuter in person... Santa needs to bring me photography lessons for Christmas)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These were done a little while ago for a friend but I am just getting around to posting them...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I think that is all until after the holidays!
Merry Christmas!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment