Thursday, December 2, 2010

Something "girly"....

I love when people tell me I can do whatever I want to do :)
Holly ordered 2 onesies for a friend who was having a little girl. She wanted one to have the letter "A" on it:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This was such a close up so you can see the detail of the pink floss. It is important to show that because that matches the pink hearts on the onesie's bottom.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The other onesie had to be something "girly". I will be the first to admit that I have been dying to make this shirt... I had the idea a couple weeks ago and just had not had the chance to make it. I think it came out cute.... it isn't the most girliest idea I have ever had so I had to add a little flower for the baby giraffe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope you like these Holly!


Photobucket

1 comment: