Monday, December 20, 2010

I can crochet!

This post will be more of an attention-whore post than normal...
A month ago I taught myself how to crochet and I love it! I first started with a hat for Bella, which I did without a pattern
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
then I wanted to see if I could follow a pattern so I made a hat for Jack and for my niece, Calla
Bella wore the one for Calla for just a bit, it was too big on her
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
but poor Jack has a big head so it fit better on him
I like to call this "Seriously Mom??"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't worry, he had it off in a minute
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Poor Jack is less than thrilled in his own hat (which blends right into the chair, sorry)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am just finishing up a hat for Bella with a flower on the front and ear flaps... pictures soon :)
The other thing I started with was making balls... this was what helped me learn. I decided to make a necklace for Bella (this was my first one so some of my balls are misshapen ... I must be 12 because I just chuckled at that statement)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just then just finished this one for my niece. I added a flower to hers. I don't know If I like it or not.... thoughts?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment